Poll

I'm curious how many of or members are still reading, because not many are posting. and our year is almost up.

Author Topic: how many users are coming here?  (Read 159 times)  Share 

Offline Seven

• My Posting Hero
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
how many users are coming here?
« on: May 26, 2017, 09:35:34 AM »
I still come to read at least every other day or two.

I'd like to post more but it seems as if no one is interested. :(

I like the political posts.
I also voted Trump. I do not believe what the media post because of the Hatred of him.
It's sad that the hatred of a media made president outweighs the good of the country.
I say media made because they are the ones who won the election for him and it burns their buns. They were so sure he didn't have a chance they gave all the debate time to trump to make fun of him.
This hatred is even worse then when Obama won. At least the republicans didn't try to bring the government down like the liberals are doing now.
All the BS in the white house may be the end of us. Other countries no longer trust us. these investigations have been going on for a while now and there is still no evidence of Trump collusion with the Russians. Flynn may find himself in trouble but he is not the president.  I can't wait to find out they can connect obama himself and his admin. to the leaks and illegal unmasking. Meanwhile thousands are still coming to this country from terrorist countries because the left is judge shopping. The left is putting hatred of trump in front of love and safety for our country. ( Boy did i get off topic)
What consumes your mind controls your life

Offline Scootergirl

• My Posting Hero
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: how many users are coming here?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2017, 07:52:27 PM »
I agree with everything you've said.

And, I am still coming here every few days.

I wonder why my karma is so low. :cool:
"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."  George Orwell

Offline happy cat

• My Posting Hero
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2017, 05:00:45 PM »
I'm still here. I play the games and read anything that's new. 

I find myself watching and reading very little "news". No such thing any more. Used to watch Fox 8 every weekday morning. And one of the four other stations in the evening. Now we don't turn the TV on till Wheel Of Fortune.  :laugh: If I do turn the TV on during the day it's to watch Tim Allen's Home Improvement on Hallmark. And just in case you haven't had your daily dose, here it is. RUSSIA  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: 
WELL BEHAVED WOMEN RARELY MAKE HISTORY

Offline Tuxie

• Doesn't Get Much Better Than This
  • Subs and Ice Cream 576-2255
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Tuxies Ice Cream Website
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2017, 12:22:34 AM »
Cut the cord. Drop cable and get your news online. The fewer people that watch the networks, the less power they have. If you like Wheel of Fortune, you mike like Words with Friends on facebook. I hear Dave "plays at my speed", lol.
Well, it's one louder, isn't it?

Offline happy cat

• My Posting Hero
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2017, 01:28:24 PM »
We have talked a few times about cutting the cord. The fact our bill went from $135 to $162 /month is making it look a lot easier.
WELL BEHAVED WOMEN RARELY MAKE HISTORY

Offline David Bucci

• Sysop/Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • David Bucci Voice Talent, LLC
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2017, 04:35:02 PM »
Cut the cord. Drop cable and get your news online. The fewer people that watch the networks, the less power they have. If you like Wheel of Fortune, you mike like Words with Friends on facebook. I hear Dave "plays at my speed", lol.

Hmm, you never know.   :)

There is a sacred nobility in knowing when to be silent and just listen. ~~ Try being informed instead of just opinionated.

Offline David Bucci

• Sysop/Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • David Bucci Voice Talent, LLC
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2017, 04:36:08 PM »
We have talked a few times about cutting the cord. The fact our bill went from $135 to $162 /month is making it look a lot easier.

I cut the cord long ago.  I heard that Time Warner and Spectrum have really jacked up the rates on cable.  I get what I want and most of what I watch is on demand so that I can see it when I want to. 

There is a sacred nobility in knowing when to be silent and just listen. ~~ Try being informed instead of just opinionated.